By Neil J. Friedman
The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated guide of Ophthalmology is the must-have scientific reference book for the ever-changing box of ophthalmology. Thoroughly updated to incorporate the most recent advances within the box, the fourth version of this popular handbook gains high-quality colour photographs and an intuitive design for simple comprehension and reference. perfect for ophthalmic practitioners and allied wellbeing and fitness execs alike, this indispensable resource is your finished consultant for the quickly prognosis and therapy of the commonest eye disorders.
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader, behavior swift searches, and modify font sizes for optimum readability.
- Accurately diagnose problems throughout the aid of full-color pictures and genuine case studies.
Rapidly find key information
with a hugely templated structure that incorporates chapters equipped anatomically, now not via ophthalmic subspecialty, as well as key containers and highlighted emergency administration boxes.
- Apply the newest wisdom and methods
- Stay abreast of the newest spectral area OCT with a number of scans integrated during the book.
- Quickly handle severe events with highlighted emergency administration bins, in addition to bonus appendices that supply a wealth of supplemental details precious for the non-specialist, together with counsel at the fundamentals in exam tools, differential prognosis, universal drugs, measurements and more.
- Identify subtleties and nuances by means of reading over 800 full-color illustrations depicting a whole diversity of scientific issues, imaging and checking out tools, and surgical innovations, in addition to brand-new movies of eye circulation examination.
- Access the movies at Expert Consult.
in the analysis and therapy of ocular affliction, together with anti-VEGF remedy for retina issues; optical coherence tomography and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal and refractive surgical ways; advances in uveitis, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology; and more.