The such a lot entire reference source on Celtic tradition; an encyclopedia written by means of and for students, but available to all.
• 1,500 A–Z entries conceal each element of Celtic existence, from prehistory to the current, with bibliographic references for extra reading
• unique articles by way of the world's best Celtic scholars
• A entire bibliography of 7,000+ goods together with either unique assets and an important and updated sleek discussions
• 2 hundred drawings and illustrations
• A quick-reference and thesaurus containing 10,000 entries