By Wolfgang Donsbach
This concise quantity offers key techniques and entries from the twelve-volume ICA International Encyclopedia of Communication (2008), condensing major scholarship right into a useful and helpful unmarried volume.
- Based at the definitive twelve-volume IEC, this new concise version offers key innovations and the main appropriate headwords of communique technology in an A-Z structure in an up to date manner
- Jointly released with the overseas verbal exchange organization (ICA), the top educational organization of the self-discipline within the world
- Represents the simplest and most modern overseas examine during this dynamic and interdisciplinary field
- Contributions come from enormous quantities of authors who characterize excellence of their respective fields
- An reasonable quantity on hand in print or online